LEWES FC JUNIORS Football Club codes of conduct are the standards and rules we expect all of our players, coaches, officials and spectators to abide by both on and off the field. Our policies and club constitution can be viewed by clicking on the links below.
We actively encourage those involved with our club to read the guidance.
Our Club Rules and Policies
- Child Protection Policy (pdf - 356kb)
- Club Constitution
- Coach Recruitment and Development Policy (pdf - 164Kb)
- Code of Conduct for Coaches (pdf - 155Kb)
- Code of Conduct for Football (pdf - 151Kb)
- Code of Conduct for Parents/Carers/Spectators (pdf - 94Kb)
- Code of Conduct for Team Officials (pdf - 94Kb)
- Code of Conduct for Youth Players (pdf - 151Kb)
- Complaints Procedure
- Equity Policy (pdf - 167Kb)
- Mini Soccer Policy and Guidelines
- Player Recruitment Policy (pdf - 232Kb)
- Photography Guidelines (pdf - 488Kb)
- Roles and Responsibilities (pdf - 88Kb)
- Volunteer Recruitment Policy (pdf - 228kb)
We are now accepting applications and payments online for the 2019/2020 season.
You will need Adobe Reader to view some of the files on this page, you can download your free Adobe reader here